I’ve been busy making and listing new items in my Etsy shop; please come and have a look! Here is a partial list of my current inventory:
– 11 tea towel designs with some of my most popular prints turned into stand-alone images
– Several perpetual calendars (without fixed weekdays) for recurrent events, including birthdays and anniversaries, or for people who want to start a calendar at any time of year
– Two digitally downloadable calendars with 2015 at one glance (featuring my print ‘In Bloom’ in two colourways).
– Two cloth-covered daily planners for 2015 ***ON SALE***
– Instant greeting card downloads
– Folded greeting cards with envelopes
I wanted to share Spoonflower’s fabric images of my contest entry ‘Black Sheep Habitat’, which placed #3. Another big thank you to anyone who voted for it! I’m always glad when a design I created is well received. This print (and over 300 others!) is now for sale on fabric, gift wrap and wallpaper in my Spoonflower shop.
I have listed several new linen-cotton tea towel designs in my Etsy shop, with more designs to come soon. Right now there are six designs to choose from; these are some of them:
This week I placed #4 with my design “Magical Universe” in Spoonflower’s rocket contest. Once again, I’d like to thank anyone who voted for this design. There were so many great entries, all of which you can view here.
I have also prepared a few coordinating designs. The star constellations are based on actual ones out in space. I made lots of colourways of the stars and constellations, available for sale here.
These are photos of the design on fabric by Spoonflower: